The Olde Lantern Inn & Vineyard Auberge/Inn
1700's Cape style B&B nestled next to the Grand Pre vineyards near Wolfville.
- Rooms: 4
- Price: Pricing per night from $119 to $139, $129 to $147 during high season (June to October). Stays of three nights or more from November to May qualify for a 10% discount.
- Breakfast Service:
- 4 comfortable ensuite rooms, with whirlpool baths, air conditioning, cable HD TV, DVD. Three rooms have electric fireplaces.
- Spectacular views of the sunset over the Bay of Fundy's Minas Basin.
- Stroll through the vineyards to the Grand Pre Winery and dine at the renowned La Caveau restaurant.
- Nestled among Nova Scotia's oldest vineyards, the house provides a romantic setting with a cozy living room, wood burning fireplace and charming dining area.
- Please visit our main web page. www.oldlanterninn.com. Canada Select 4 1/2 star rating.
- Due to the nature of our B&B, we unfortunately cannot accommodate children.
- Check In/Check Out: Check In 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm. PLEASE NOTE: Check in before 4:00 pm by prior arrangement only. Check Out by 10.00
- Cancellation: No-shows or cancellations less than seven days before the booking date will be charged in full.
- Seasonal Information: Closed for March/April.
Payment Methods & Discounts
The Olde Lantern Inn & Vineyard
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.