Bed and Breakfast
The Olde Lantern Inn & Vineyard Bed and Breakfast
1700's Cape style B&B nestled next to the Grand Pre vineyards near Wolfville.
- Rooms: 4
- Price: Pricing per night from $119 to $139, $129 to $157 during high season (June to October). Stays of three nights or more from November to May qualify for a 10% discount.
- Breakfast Service:
- 4 comfortable ensuite rooms, with whirlpool baths, air conditioning & satellite HD TV. Three rooms have electric fireplaces. Two rooms have outside entrances to their private deck/garden areas.
- Spectacular views of the sunset over the Bay of Fundy's Minas Basin.
- Stroll through the vineyards to the Grand Pre Winery and dine at the renowned Le Caveau restaurant.
- Nestled among Nova Scotia's oldest vineyards, our home provides a romantic setting with a cozy living room, wood burning fireplace and charming dining area.
- Please visit our main web page. www.oldlanterninn.com. Canada Select 4 1/2 star rating.
- Due to the nature of our B&B, we unfortunately cannot accommodate children.
- Check In/Check Out: Check-is only from 4 pm onwards. If you will be arriving after 7 pm, please advise us so we can arrange to meet you. Checkout time is 10 am and payment is via Interac, or contactless, with your receipt emailed to you.
- Cancellation: No-shows, or cancellations less than seven days before the booking date will unfortunately be charged in full, unless due to new Covid 19 related restrictions.
Payment Methods & Discounts
The Olde Lantern Inn & Vineyard
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.