Parkside Retreat Retreat
An oasis in the city close to a large park, and with easy access to the subway
- Rooms: 1
- Price: From $79/night (low season) to $114/night (high season) double occupancy; $20 extra person; $10 - breakfast
- Breakfast Service:
- Large room on ground floor with separate entrance.
- One king bed or two single beds, with private 3-piece bathroom ensuite.
- Fireplace, mini fridge in room, microwave, toaster, coffeemaker, kettle, coffee, tea, hot chocolate available 24/7
- Continental breakfasts served for dining at the table in the bedroom.
- Very close to the extensive trails of G. Ross Lord Park; an ideal location for nature lovers.
- Ten minutes by bus to the 'Finch' subway for easy access to downtown.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in flexible; check out usually 11 a.m.
- Cancellation: Prepayment in the amount of 1 night reservation required at the time of booking. The balance is due 7 days prior to stay. Cancellation less than 7 days prior to stay is nonrefundable.Otherwise, full refund minus service charge 4.5%
- Seasonal Information: Open year round
Payment Methods & Discounts
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.