Pinecroft/Selma's Cabin B&B Cabin/Cottage
A Little Muskoka Serenity in Southwestern Ontario
- Rooms: 2
- Price: The Cabin has two rates for renting depending on how many rooms are required
- Breakfast Service:
- Unique rustic log cabin B&B located amongst towering pines beside a picturesque pond.. A Northern cottage experience in southern Ontario
- Guest rooms have private ensuite bath, queen bed, in-room coffee, private deck, air conditioning. Bar fridge in living room , tv with Netflicks
- Adjacent to Pinecroft; pottery studio, art gallery and restaurant where full country breakfast is served, featuring homemade bread.
- There are no cooking facilities in the cabin . The cabin has two rates depending on how many guest rooms are required. One Guest Room $150.00 ..Two Guest Rooms $210.00 per night
- Close to conservation area, Lake Erie Ports, summer theatre, local wineries, great birdwatching and hiking.
- Pinecroft is Celebrating 71 years as a Pottery Studio in 2019
- Check In/Check Out: Check In after 3:00pm before 5:00pm
- Cancellation: Please enquire when reserving...7 day cancellation policy
- Seasonal Information: Our final day for 2018 is December 29th. Opening March 1 for 2019
Payment Methods & Discounts
Pinecroft/Selma's Cabin B&B
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.