Bed and Breakfast
Piping Plover Bed & Breakfast / Gite Pluvier Siffleur Bed and Breakfast
Come and enjoy our acadian hospitality.
- Rooms: 4
- Price: Pricing per night from $110 (+ tax)
- Breakfast Service:
- Modern home with 4 spacious rooms with ceiling fans, clock radios ensuite 3-piece bath, lounge with Satellite TV & DVD player, wireless internet access and bilingual service.
- Set in a peaceful, private setting surrounded by forest and away from traffic noise.
- Pomquet Provincial Beach Park, the best example of dune succession, is less than ten minutes away.
- Pomquet has a variety of wildlife including deer, rabbits, partridge, eagles, goldfinches, herons and piping plovers.
- Nearby the town of Antigonish known for the world renowned Highland Games offers a variety of stores, boutiques and restaurants, an 18-hole golf course and recreational facilities all within a 15 minute drive.
- 3.5 star rating from Canada Select.
- Check In/Check Out: Check-in : 4:00-6:00 p.m. Check-out: 9:30 a.m. If check-in is later than 6:00 p.m. please advise.
- Cancellation: Booking specific cancellation policy.
- Seasonal Information: Open Year - round
Payment Methods & Discounts
Piping Plover Bed & Breakfast / Gite Pluvier Siffleur
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.