Bed and Breakfast
Port Morien Rectory B&B Bed and Breakfast
Change in ownership underway. Open for Reservations starting January 1, 2020.
- Rooms: 2
- Price: $95-$110 per night
- Breakfast Service:
- Come stay with us in our newly restored circa 1885 former Anglican Church Rectory situated in the scenic fishing village of Port Morien on the picturesque Marconi Trail
- Two spacious ocean view rooms, a Queen with an ensuite 4 pc bath with therapeutic airtub and a Queen with private 3 pc bath
- Wireless internet available and access to fax. We are now 4 Star Rated with Canada Select.
- The seaside vistas, seacoast trails and numerous birding sites make this area between Glace Bay and historic Louisbourg an undiscovered gem
- Port Morien is busy working port and home to active spring lobster fishery, historic village walking tour, historic village cemeteries (and others nearby), nearby ecologically significant sandbar and tidal estuary
- The village is located 30 minutes from Sydney, 20 minutes from Glace Bay (Miners Museum) and 40 minutes to Louisbourg
- Check In/Check Out: Check in by 6:00 PM/Check out by 11:00 AM or as arranged
- Cancellation: 48 hours cancellation
- Seasonal Information: Open All Year
Payment Methods & Discounts
Port Morien Rectory B&B
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.