Bed and Breakfast
Points East Coastal Inn Bed and Breakfast
Situated along the 'prettiest portion' of the Confederation Trail
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Pricing per night from $149 to $179 Double occupancy, in season
- Breakfast Service:
- Come and enjoy our 1870's home, fully renovated by new owners Rodger and Sarah, in 2020
- Just outside our door, hike or bike the Confederation Trail in the summer or snowmobile in the winter. Enjoy kayaking, canoeing, windsurfing, sailing, or deep-sea fishing from local harbours and beaches.
- The 900-acre PEI National Park is only 10 minutes away and is home to the Greenwich Interpretation Center, protected dunes, sandy beaches, and miles of hiking trails.
- Come for the sunsets, stay for the sunrise!
- If you are travelling from the Iles-de-la-Madeleine or Nova Scotia, our home is only 30 minutes from the ferries in Souris and Wood Islands.
- Enjoy golfing? The Links at Crowbush are a short 12 minute drive from us, and 4 other courses are within an hour! Welcome to a golfers paradise!
- Check In/Check Out: Check in after 3 pm. Check out by 11 am the following day.
- Cancellation: Please visit www.pointseastcoastalinn.com for full cancellation policy.
- Seasonal Information: Open year-round with off-season rates and 10% discount on stays of 4 or more nights.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Points East Coastal Inn
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.