Bed and Breakfast
Presqu'ile View Bed and Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
Awaken refreshed to sunrise on Presqu'ile Bay
- Rooms: 2
- Price: Based on double occupancy, discount on 2 night stay or if a group takes both rooms, sleeps 6 with pull-out - private space
- Breakfast Service:
- This modern side-split is conveniently located between the entrance to Presqui'ile Provincial Park and County Road 64 which leads to
- Prince Edward County. The area is steeped in historic sites, galleries, antique shops, crafts, farmer's and roadside markets, sand beaches,
- exceptional wineries and the fine dining that goes hand in hand, on biking trail, hiking, fishing, sailing, canoeing, kayaking, birding,
- 6 golf courses close by, local fairs, cultural celebrations, music festivals and so much more.
- The space is bright, airy and private, perfect for group rentals, sleeps 6 with pull-out couch. Special rates apply for longer/group stays.
- An extra charge can be paid to guarantee privacy (bathroom is shared). Two night stay is in effect on long weekends from May to October..
- Check In/Check Out: Check in between 3 to 7 pm, please advise ETA (estimated arrival time), Check out 11 am.
- Cancellation: 72 hours notice full refund, between 72 and 48 hours - 50% refund, less than 48 hours - no refund.
- Seasonal Information: Presqu'ile View is open all year at the same reasonable rates.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Presqu'ile View Bed and Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.