The Hochelaga Inn, circa 1870 was originally built for the McIntyre family & still houses the McIntyre crest placed in the double entry front doors. The French Victorian
style exterior was built with brick & limestone. Surrounding the large bay window at the front and side parlour overlooking the gardens, stand original iron pillars. Enter the front doors to
view the sweeping staircase to the 2nd & 3rd floors and famous Tower Room. Dining room seating for 24 guests with double sided fireplace to the parlour. High 12FT ceilings on the main
floor, detailed baseboards, casings and ornate scones, hardwood, carpet and ceramic flooring throughout. The Inn houses 22 bedrooms,25 baths, kitchen, front desk area and lower level
apartment. Detached garage and 9 covered parking spaces located at the West St. entrance. Lower level path leads from the Main House to the carriage house built in 1935 as apartments
, presently used for 8 guestrooms. Beautifully landscaped private courtyard.
650 visitors to this page
Tracey McGinn & Don Armour (Sales Rep for Sutton)