Bed and Breakfast
Quartermain House B&B Bed and Breakfast
A 'history of hospitality', Fredericton's newest Canada Select 5 Star Property!
- Rooms: 3
- Price: QQuarters $135, MMaster $120, CRoberts Room $110
- Breakfast Service:
- A 5 Star 175 year old Heritage House which blends historic charm with modern amenities.
- Free Wifi throughout the property. Computer and printer on lower level available for guests in the Parlor.
- Guest level has a refreshment area with mini fridge, Keurig and coffee tea selection, water cooler, homemade cookies.
- Walking trail along the river is across the street from property and a scenic fifteen minute stroll to historic downtown and locally owned unique restaurants.
- We are pleased to offer fresh local eggs and produce, handmade all natural toiletries and cleaning products, non smoking environment.
- Several areas in and outside of property for guests to relax in, picturesque back garden terrace, front porch, cozy library and parlor.
- Check In/Check Out: Check In Time 4-8PM. If required earlier, please phone. Check Out Time - 11 AM. Later by arrangement when possible
- Cancellation: 24 Hours Notice Please (by 3 PM previous day) for Single Night Reservations, 72 Hours for Multiple Night Reservations
- Seasonal Information: Open Year Round. Travelling for Business or Pleasure the Quartermain Quarters Room with spacious and luxurious Ensuite along with breakfast served in front of the cozy Library fire is a wonderful winter experience.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Quartermain House B&B
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.