Bed and Breakfast
QuaySide Landing B&B and Catering Bed and Breakfast
QuaySide is your Key to the Bruce Peninsula
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Pricing per night from $125 to $165
- Breakfast Service:
- Since 1909 The Parke House has commanded a magnificient view overlooking Colpoy's Bay. Each bedroom welcomes a bay-washed sunrise.
- QuaySide Landing really is your 'key' to the amazing Bruce Peninsula. We are right on the Bruce Trail as it winds its way along the north shore of the Bay.
- We are just 5 minutes north of Wiarton where you will find shopping, dining, a marina, a Farmers' Market & Hospital. Many Artisan studios are nearby.
- For 27 years we operated MarketSide Cafe in Owen Sound. We bring our tradition of using 'fine food from fresh local harvest' to QuaySide Landing.
- Our kitchen garden provides herbs and greens for all our meals. Farm fresh eggs and our homemade breads and jams ensure a delcious breakfast.
- We are happy to accomodate most dietary needs. We offer the option of picnic lunches and dinners by request. Cooking workshops are available.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in after 4. Check out before 10:30
- Cancellation: * Cancellations within 7 days will incur a 50% charge of Booked Room Rate. * Cancellations within 24 Hours will be charged full Booked Room Rate.
- Seasonal Information: Four Seasons
Payment Methods & Discounts
QuaySide Landing B&B and Catering
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.