Bed and Breakfast
Radium Elk Park Bed and Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
Settled in the heart of BC's Columbia Valley
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Pricing per night from $160.00 double occupancy(*ask for our weekly & off season Rates) 2 night minimum stay . Columbia Valley suite - pricing per night from $350.00
- Breakfast Service:
- Newly constructed timber-framed, mountain home located at Radium Hot Springs ,BC at Elk Park Ranch homesteads acreage subdivision.
- Home made breakfasts served in the spacious kitchen /dining area or one of the front or back decks, weather permitting.
- Enjoy the Radium Hot Springs, the quiet serene valley, and the 10 plus spectacular golf courses Bird Watching, Canoeing, fishing, hiking, Quading, skiing /snow boarding, Snow mobiling and so much more
- The ELK Room with a king bed, private shower, private deck, cable tv. Pricing per night from $160.00 double occupancy(*ask for our weekly & off season Rates) 2 night minimum stay
- BIg Horn Sheep Room with King Bed or Split extra long Twin beds, private (Wheelchair accessible) shower, Private deck (Ramp Available),cable tv.Pricing per night from $160.00 double occupancy(*ask for our weekly & off season Rates) 2 night minimum stay
- The Columbia Valley Suite & Taynton are condo style 2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms, full kitchen, Living & Dining area, 2 private decks ideal for 2 couples or Families
- Check In/Check Out: Check In Time is between 4:30 PM and 7:30 PM Mountain Time. Early luggage drop-offs and late arrivals are allowed but please call to make arrangements. Check Out Time is 11:00 AM Mountain Time. Late luggage pick-ups are allowed but please call to ma
- Cancellation: 1)If the cancellation is made 30 days or more prior to the arrival date there will be a $50. Non-refundable fee. 2) If the cancellation is made within less than 30 days of the arrival date the total room cost will be charged to the credit card.
- Seasonal Information: Open year round.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Radium Elk Park Bed and Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.