Bed and Breakfast
Rare Gem Bed, Breakfast and Private Events Bed and Breakfast
1910 Stony Plain heritage home restored to Victorian elegance and charm.
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Accommodations from $115 to $145 per night.. Maximum 2 persons per room.
- Breakfast Service:
- Complimentary welcome, tuck-in and wake-up trays are our trademark. Amenities include gracious appointments, fine linens, toiletries, bathrobes, slippers and more
- Four-course breakfasts, seasonal and local ingredients when available. Special diets and strong allergies may be accommodated with prior notice.
- Breakfasts are served in the formal dining room, upper parlour or weather permitting on the balcony, covered veranda or private courtyard.
- Shoppers: we are conveniently located 20 minutes from the West Edmonton Mall and 20 steps from Stony Plain's Historic Main Street.
- Adventure seekers: we are 20 minutes south of Chickakoo Wilderness Area, 20 minutes east of Hasse Lake Recreation Area, and 20 minutes west of Wagner Bog Natural Area.
- Nature lovers: University of Alberta's Devonian Botanic Garden, Clifford E. Lee Nature Sanctuary and Wabumun Provincial Park are all within an easy 30 minute drive from our home.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in is 4:00 pm check-out is 11:00 am. Flexible with advance request.
- Cancellation: All reservations must be guaranteed by deposit or credit card for first night's stay. Cancellations: 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Seasonal Information: Rare Gem Bed, Breakfast and Private Events is open year round.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Rare Gem Bed, Breakfast and Private Events
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.