Historic Reesor Ranch Heritage/Historical
'Cowboy Comfort with History and Hospitality!'
- Rooms: 19
- Price: B&B $99 - $129 Log cabin $119 Cowboy's Cabin $139 Bunkhouse $139 Old Log Barn sleeps 30 guests $860 per night. Vacation packages, Horseback, Guided ATV Tours, Restaurant.
- Breakfast Service:
- Sask Provincial Heritage Property. TourismSask 2006 'Spirit of Sask Award' & 2017 'Small Business Award', Sask Bravo 'Tourism Services' Award 2011, Canadian Signature Experience. 2018 ABEX Small Business Award. Canadian Tourism Awards Winner 2018
- B&B in ranchhouse - 5 historic theme bedrooms. Enjoy the comforts of home. CCi Wireless internet. Open May 1st to Sept 30th.
- 3 cozy cabin rentals. #1 Log Cabin, #2 Cowboy's Cabin, #3 Bunkhouse. Open year round.
- Enjoy our restored 'Old Log Barn' for reunions & group getaways. Open year round.
- Vacation and Romance Packages, Guided Horse activities, ATV Tours, 'Wine in the West Tours', self-guided hiking tour.
- Ranch Hall Grill restaurant offers breakfast/supper and picnic lunch with 'Wine in the West Tours', Resident Cowboy poet, Scott Reesor. Cypress Hills 'Dark Sky Preserve'. Open May 1 - Sept 30.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in after 4 pm. Check out 11 am. Breakfast at 9:00am and Supper at 6 pm. 'Wine in the West Tour' 12:30 pm
- Cancellation: 30% non-refundable deposit
- Seasonal Information: 3 Cabins and Old Log Barn available year round..... The Cypress Hills are in season all year long! B&B and Ranch Hall Grill Restaurant open May 1 - Sept 30.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Historic Reesor Ranch
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.