Bed and Breakfast
Avens ReNaissance Bed & Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
Where warmth, charm & majestic setting will inspire your spirit to soar again!
- Rooms: 2
- Price: *Avens Suite*: •Low season: $150 to $190 •High season: $250 to $290 ~Extra child(4+): $25/night, Extra Adult(18+): $35 *Blue Sage Bedroom*: •Low season: $85 to $125 •High season: $185 to $225 Changeable without notice prior to booking
- Breakfast Service:
- Charming and bright home on Mt. Lady MacDonald and Grotto Mtn foothills. Surrounded by Provincial and National Parks.
- Short walk to Cougar Creek & Canyon trails. Superb mountain views. Quiet location on sunny side of Canmore.
- •Beautifully decorated 'Avens Suite'. Ensuite bathroom. Luxury Queen bed & sofa bed. Gas fireplace. Home Theatre system, movies, CDs, books and games. •Lovely and cozy 'Blue Sage Bedroom' shares common spaces with hostess. *Free Parking & WIFI
- Continental breakfast offered in the kitchen nook. Caters to special diets. 90% organic foods.
- Non smoking. No pets. Please inquire about children under 4. Hostess is francophone originally from Montreal, a multi media artist and a passionate outdoor enthusiast.
- Enjoy summer and winter activities, shopping, fine dining and entertainment. Near Canmore Nordic Centre, 6 Ski Resorts & 6 Golf Courses. Lots of trails for running, hiking, biking. Lakes and rivers for paddle boarding, kayaking, canoeing & fishing!!
- Check In/Check Out: Check in is between 5 and 7 p.m., unless otherwise arranged. Check out is at 11 a.m. Flexible.
- Cancellation: No charge on cancellation 60 days prior to arrival. One night charge on cancellation made 59days up to 72hrs of arrival. Full stay charge on cancellation made 72hrs or less before arrival or no show. Subject to change at discretion of owner/manager.
- Seasonal Information: Open all year. Low Season: Jan 16 to May 31. Oct 16 to Dec 15. High Season: June 01 to October 15. Dec 16 to Jan 15. Exceptions on statutory holidays and weekends.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Avens ReNaissance Bed & Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.