Bed and Breakfast
Rideau Rendezvous Bed and Breakfast
Due to COVID-19 we will not be open for the 2020 season.
- Rooms: 1
- Price: $140 per night, double occupancy, taxes included. Two night minimum stay on summer weekends from mid June to mid September.
- Breakfast Service:
- Our location on a quiet bay on beautiful Cranberry Lake which is part of the historic Rideau Canal.
- Situated between Brewers Mills and Seeleys Bay. Just 30 minutes from downtown Kingston and 20 minutes from Gananoque and the 1,000 Islands.
- We offer special considerations for kayakers, canoists and boaters (meals, box lunches, shuttle service etc...)
- Canoe and (2) kayaks available for our paddling guests. We are also near excellent hiking trails and bicycle paths.
- One bedroom with queen size bed and private bathroom.
- This is a destination, and not just a place to spend the night. Check out Testimonials
- Check In/Check Out: 3:00 pm/10:00am - negotiable
- Cancellation: 100% refund with more than 48 hours notice.
- Seasonal Information: Wonderful three season destination - open May thru October. Please inquire about winter availability.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.