Rosebush Lodge Lodge
The Rosebush Lodge is a beautifully renovated historic home in central Alberta.
- Rooms: 4
- Price: Rooms range from $90-120 + taxes per night
- Breakfast Service:
- A relaxing retreat just off Highway 56 near Edberg in beautiful central Alberta.
- Lovely accommodations in the bed & breakfast, unique giftware & delicious homecooked meals in the Teahouse, and quiet campsites!
- The Tea & Gift House is open Thursday through Saturday, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. from mid-May to late October serving home cooked lunch and delicious desserts! We welcome groups on other days by appointment.
- The Rosebush Lodge is a beautifully renovated historic home consisting of four themed rooms to suit any taste. Each has a private ensuite.
- Enjoy the wildlife and beautiful scenery on the property - the perfect atmosphere to relax and reconnect.
- Special event space is available for crafting, retreats, weddings, anniversaries, reunions, meetings, etc. Inquire today about the many possibilities!!
- Check In/Check Out: Check in after2:00 check out 12:00p.m.
- Cancellation: 48 hr notice
- Seasonal Information: Bed & Breakfast open year round. Foot Golf ,Campground & Teahouse open May through October.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.