Rothesay House Inn Auberge/Inn
A 'Provincial Registered Heritage' 4 star ocean front Queen Anne built 1855.
- Rooms: 4
- Price: Pricing per night from $135.00 to $155.00 per night with a full breakfast. Based on double occupancy. Extra-person $25 night.
- Breakfast Service:
- A 'Provincial Registered Heritage Structure' the 4 Star Rothesay House Inn Bed & Breakfast is a stately Queen Anne Victorian home originally erected in 1855 at Brigus NL. It was dismantled, transported by schooner and re-erected at Harbour Grace in 1906.
- This magnificient home is settled in the heritage district of historic Harbour Grace and is blessed with a breathtaking ocean view.
- While visiting the Rothesay House you have the luxury of choosing any of our ocean view rooms which feature full bath ensuite.
- Once settled you may enjoy fine dining seated by a roaring fire or just curl up with a good book in the parlour or sitting rooms.
- After having been lulled to sleep by the sound of the ocean waves or awakened by the early morning calls of a great black backed gull enjoy a delightful breakfast and watch the boats go sailing by.Then you are invited to discover an amazing heritage and
- history surrounded by majestic seascapes and wildlife you will not soon forget.
- Check In/Check Out: Check In 3pm. Check Out 11am.
- Cancellation: Request 72hr. notification on cancellation
- Seasonal Information: open year round
Payment Methods & Discounts
Rothesay House Inn
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.