The Russelltown Inn Auberge/Inn
A Beautifully Restored Heritage Inn
- Rooms: 10
- Price: Prices range from $150.00 - $160.00 plus tax.
- Breakfast Service:
- 4 1/2 Star rating by Canada Select
- Serving guests for over a decade, we welcomes you with a tradition of Newfoundland hospitality, rich heritage, and all the conveniences a modern traveler requires.
- Located quiet, historic residential neighborhood of “Russelltown”, just minutes from Downtown Bonavista and within walking distance to the harbour, shops, museums, and an array of great restaurants.
- The Russelltown Inn is designed with you in mind, allowing guests the privacy of a hotel with the charm of a bed and breakfast.
- Rooms are located throughout the property in multiple restored heritage buildings.
- Breakfast menu by Red Seal Chef, Katie Hayes of Bonavista Social Club
- Check In/Check Out: Check-in 3:00 pm; check out 11:00 am. Alternate times can be arranged to suite your travel plans. Self check-in during off-season.
- Cancellation: All cancellations must be done 24 hours prior to the 3:00 pm check-in on the day of arrival in order to be exempted from cancellation charges. Otherwise payment will be charged in full.
- Seasonal Information: Main House open from May to October. Private suites available during the off-season. Breakfast included during regular season.
Payment Methods & Discounts
The Russelltown Inn
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.