Bed and Breakfast
Sauble Falls Bed & Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
Fabulous waterfront oasis featuring professional chef and home smoked bacon!
- Rooms: 4
- Price: Pricing per night from $160 to $180 for double occupancy; extra occupants add $45 per person and per night. (HST 13% extra)
- Breakfast Service:
- New for 2019 - Portable Air Conditioning in All Guest Rooms! Sleep in cool comfort!
- Relaxing setting on the Sauble River just upstream from the beautiful Sauble Falls; enjoy the view from every room. English/French/Spanish + some Portuguese spoken!
- Featuring outdoor 8-person Beachcomber hot tub (Closed 3rd week of June to Labour Day), complimentary WiFi and seasonal Canoe/Kayak/SUP rentals from our private dock: April-November.
- Guest-only lounge with gas fireplace, Guest fridge, spacious, comfortable Guest rooms (bathrooms have heated ceramic floors for off-season comfort), summer evening campfire. Full gourmet breakfasts - Douglas is a professional chef!
- Seasonal Activities: hike, bike, swim, golf, geocache, canoe/kayak/SUP, fish, hunt, stargaze, bird watch, x-country ski, snowshoe & snowmobile trails. Rejuvenate yourself in our hot tub in the evening (Sept-mid-June).
- Check In/Check Out: Check-in after 4:30 pm; Check-out before 11:00 am. (Note: Early/late check-in/out by arrangement only; please call us. Extra hourly fee will be incurred in most cases as we are a 'two-person show'. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.
- Cancellation: Deposit by credit card of first night per room booked; All changes and cancellations subject to an administrative fee of $28.25 for each room booked. Please see website for complete details.
- Seasonal Information: Open all year as your four-season oasis! Reserved for Guests 9 years older unless booking all four rooms. Delicious meal plans available. Hot tub open from mid-September to mid-June. From April to November. Canoe,Kayak,Standup Paddleboards onsite!
Payment Methods & Discounts
Sauble Falls Bed & Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.