Bed and Breakfast
Serendipity Bed & Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
Consider a weekend while exploring the city of Kawartha Lakes.
- Rooms: 2
- Price: Lowest room rate $60 per night Double Bed/Shared Bath; Queen Bed with Sitting Room & Private Bath $80; Family Rate maximum of four people for Two Rooms $90
- Breakfast Service:
- Snug Harbour is located in the Kawartha Lakes District -- only a ten minute drive from Lindsay and less than twenty minutes from Bobcaygeon.
- Serendipity has a western view over Sturgeon Lake with access to a private park where you can slip in a small boat, kayak or canoe. Winter time usually offers a safe frozen lake just down the street for snowmobiling, cross country skiing & snowshoeing.
- Breakfast is variable but substantial. A hot breakfast when it is cold and a cold breakfast when it is hot. Contact to discuss any specific dietary requirements.
- Meander around the perennial flower gardens to the organic vegetable garden beside the orchard. Did you see the frog pond? Play frisbee, golf putt or bocce ball on the large flat lawn.
- Any time of the year, relax and enjoy the large reclining chairs in the living room -- for reading, watching television or sharing conversation.
- GREAT LOCAL ATTRACTIONS: Lindsay is home of the charming, historic Academy Theatre, Museums, Art Galleries, Sir Sanford Fleming College & many parks. Bobcaygeon boasts Kawartha Dairy, Bigley Shoes, Trent Severn Waterway Lock & public swimming beaches.
- Check In/Check Out: Check-in after 3 pm; Check out preferred by 10:30 am; Call to discuss flexibility in hours
- Cancellation: Prefer 24 Hours notice on any cancellations or changes in arrival times
- Seasonal Information: Open All Year Round
Payment Methods & Discounts
Serendipity Bed & Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.