Bed and Breakfast
Serenity in the Highlands Bed and Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
Enjoy a peaceful retreat in the heart of cottage country!
- Rooms: 2
- Price: $135 per night includes breakfast and taxes; please inquire about discounted rate if you also wish to rent the second bedroom
- Breakfast Service:
- Located on over 100 acres of woodland and wetland, Serenity in the Highlands Bed and Breakfast offers you a peaceful retreat in beautiful surroundings.
- You will enjoy your own private space with a separate entrance, including bedroom, bathroom, kitchenette, sitting area furnished with antiques and a great view of the gardens and pond.
- We have a wide variety of bird species and other wildlife, including occasional visits from deer and moose.
- Hike, ski, snowshoe or kayak on the property. Read a book, enjoy the gardens, or visit the many local attractions in Haliburton County. We are located only 15 minutes from the towns of Haliburton and Minden.
- Haliburton County is known for many attractions, including a variety of local artists, hiking, skiing, biking, live theatre, concerts and opera, museums, fishing, dog sledding, snowmobiling and ATV trails.
- Only an hour from Algonquin Park, 40 minutes from the Haliburton Forest and Wildlife Preserve and just over 2 hours north of Toronto, this is the ideal place to relax or explore and enjoy everything Haliburton County has to offer.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in 4pm. Check out 11am. Arrangements can be made to accommodate different arrival/departure times.
- Cancellation: 50% deposit required at time of booking, fully refundable with 7 days notice of cancellation.
- Seasonal Information: Open Year-Round
Payment Methods & Discounts
Serenity in the Highlands Bed and Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.