Ships Anchor Inn - Riverside Auberge/Inn
Romantic & historic 1832 sea captains stone waterfront manor house
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Pricing per night from $79 to $125 single, $99 to $145 double. Full complete apt. suite $199.
- Breakfast Service:
- On the St. Lawrence River Seaway and Sand Beach Resort directly beside the Canadian Coast Guard Station and docks in The Port of Prescott, Ontario.
- Built in 1832 and 35 yrs. before Canadian Confederation of 1867. A true British Style stone manor house alive in history, along the US-Cdn border
- Completely redone & renovated in 2000, professionally. Furnished in period antiques and memorabilia.
- Five fireplaces, five bedrooms, five bathrooms, queen beds, a great living room and dining room. Large waterfront porch overlooking seaway and ships from worldwide ports.
- Serving continental or full hot British style breakfasts in the manor dining room, or seaway verandah. Your choice!
- Check In/Check Out: Check in after 1 pm. Check out by 10 am.
- Cancellation: 24 hours prior to arrival or one day rental charge.
- Seasonal Information: Open May 1 to Nov 30.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Ships Anchor Inn - Riverside
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.