Sleepy Hollow Bed & Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
Getaways,...do it in the 1000 Islands...stay at Sleepy Hollow
- Rooms: 7
- Price: Pricing per night from $120 to $180 with Free parking and 8 choices ffom our breakfast menu!
- Breakfast Service:
- On-line real time availability and booking right on our web site with instant confirmation (see link above).
- A 1905 Victorian mansion located in the heart of Gananoque's historic grand residences ...with a collection of Stained glass windows.
- Tin ceilings in the double living room and the dining room along with a library to go with our 7 Bedrooms... a rare find.
- Winner of the 2010-11 'Best of Canada' award.
- Bring a book (or tablet) and cozy up in in the parlour ....now that is a getaway! with WiFi too.
- Weddings From 'Just the Two of you', and up to 30 for a sit down dinner. (check our web site for details). www.sleepyhollowbb.ca
- Check In/Check Out: Check between 2:00 PM and 5:00 PM ... Check out before 10:30 AM
- Cancellation: Any changes in your reservation must be 72 Hours before your expected arrival time to avoid a charge on your credit card.
- Seasonal Information: Open all year.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Nearby Attractions / Services
Have a wedding here at Sleepy Hollow. Book it now
Theatre / Entertainment / Casinos
The 2 Playhouse Theatres are a short walk away.
Honeymoon / Romantic Getaways
Our 106 year old B&B is a totally romantic place!
Canoeing / Kayaking / Rafting / Boating
Kayaking among the 1000 Islands is unsurpassed!
Bicycles and Motorcycles welcomed
What is commented about this B&B?
Anonymous, From Toulouse France | June 28, 2017
Anonymous, From Toulouse France | June 24, 2017
Liz Thomas, From Bequia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines | July 14, 2016
Barb & Dan, From Dutton, Ont | July 26, 2015
Bob Sawkins, From Surrey, BC | October 14, 2013
Anonymous | September 10, 2013
maryse michel septembre 2011 | July 2, 2012
Michèle et Serge, From Fessenheim -France | October 8, 2011
Don Matthews (Host), From Gananoque | May 17, 2011
Don Matthews, Host, From Gananoque | March 23, 2010
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.