Bed and Breakfast
SP Bed & Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
Urban Piece of Mind - Pet Friendly with NEW Master Ensuite & Hot Tub!
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Standard & Bunk Bed Rooms: $75/night, Master Ensuite: $99/night, Entire House: $225/night. Prices are per room and includes self-catered breakfast.
- Breakfast Service:
- Located right in the Heart of North Bay, close to Waterfront activities and Downtown shopping & entertainment. 10 min walk to Memorial Gardens.
- Very Clean & Comfortable place to stay for Business Travelers, Tourists, Shoppers, College/University events, Hospital visits, Family reunion, etc. Children and Pets welcome! Playpen, baby gate, and car seat available.
- Seating areas inside and out. Area outside available for smokers. HOT TUB, now with radiant heat lamp!
- Amenities: FibreOP Wireless internet, Wireless Printer, TV & DVD Player in all bedrooms with FibreOP TV/Netflix/CraveTV, Cordless phones, Water Pik shower head, fully equipped kitchen, fenced-in yard, NEW BBQ, and much more!
- DISCOUNTS: 50%/monthly, 25%/weekly, 10% for returning customers, students, seniors over 65, and Military members. Long & Short term fares available.
- NEW Master Ensuite now available! NEW Mountain bicycles now available for guests! NEW Laundry facility on main floor.
- Check In/Check Out: Check-In is Flexible and Check-Out is 12:00 (noon). Alternate timing may be arranged. Self check-in with door code will be provided 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Cancellation: 100% refund for cancellations with 24 hours notice. Non-refundable $50 deposit with less than 24 hours notice. Approved pets subject to a $25 cleaning fee. Cleaning fee will apply when booking the entire B&B.
- Seasonal Information: Open year round for all your needed business in North Bay! IMPORTANT NOTICE: Owner has a zero policy on drug use of any kind, including cannabis, within the premises and smoking in the house. Failure to comply may result in automatic eviction & no refund.
Payment Methods & Discounts
SP Bed & Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.