Bed and Breakfast
Spoiled Rotten Bed & Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
Ottawa East House- 3 Themed rms or Rent the House (owner onsite)- 5 star Reviews
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Choice of 3 themed rooms or whole house (I LIVE THERE: the Twins are $92/room, Queen Seaside themed is $102, the Dreams Queen/Twin +ensuite soaker tub is $122 night; Petrie house $297/night.
- Breakfast Service:
- Spoiled Rotten,Ottawa's only Holistic B&B- a Body, Mind, Spirit experience in Orleans, only 20 minutes from the chaos of downtown. Great for Ottawa festivals;
- We have combined a high end theme room for Romance, Pampering or small families with (one queen/one twin); a choice of a queen bed in the Seaside themed room or twin beds in a warm but quirky environment.
- Vacation, Business Travelers, Sports Families, Medical Stays or Teachers. Bikers can leave their cars while they tour. Executives and families can even rent the whole house. LGBTQ friendly.
- Spa extras available. Come see Parliament, the changing of the guard, the Market, the Rideau Center, the Rideau Canal, the Shenkmann Center and Petrie Island Beach.
- We've created an environment of elegance, comfort and a sense of being home. What we may lack in white glove service, we make up for in hospitality.
- After a long day touring, come home for a free foot rub, a home cooked meal and massage($).You will come back for the atmosphere, attention to detail and especially for the laughter.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in after 2pm; Check out by 11am
- Cancellation: 50% refund prior to 24 hours. 0% refund with less than 24 hour notice.
- Seasonal Information: Open year round.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Spoiled Rotten Bed & Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.