Bed and Breakfast
Strong Timbers B&B Bed and Breakfast
Timber Framed for Relaxation
- Rooms: 3
- Breakfast Service:
- Welcome to our relaxing 4 season waterfront home. We are open to both short and long term stays. Our home has hosted temporary workers and a double family
- Our large clean spacious rooms feature 2017 queen comfort Beds (Sleep Country), attached private deck and large windows with close-up views of the water. We proudly use all natural cleaning products.
- As soon as you pass through the front door you will be greeted by a Douglas Fir post and beam framed panoramic view of the Saint John River head pond with Porcupine mountain in the back ground
- Relax in the open living area that is connected to the main floor kitchen and large master bedroom with 4 piece ensuite. Gaze up to the open loft which access too two upper queen bedrooms and full bath or stroll onto the wrap around deck with incorporated
- The lower level hosts its own kitchen, 3 piece bath, large bedroom and living area with an additional day bed. This level has its own sun deck and 8 person hot tub.
- The property has a large yard, heated storage/shop (motorcycles, snowmobiles, etc.), water access with floating dock and close to many of New Brunswick's most poplar attractions. B and B amenities upon request.
- Check In/Check Out: 03:00 pm / 10:00 am
- Cancellation: If cancelled 24 hours or more before the date of arrival, 100% of your deposit will be refunded. Less than 24 hours (see email confirmation) will result in a one night charge.
- Seasonal Information: open year around
Payment Methods & Discounts
Strong Timbers B&B