Frequently Asked Questions
The following are terms of the agreement between you and Bed and Breakfast Online Canada Inc. ("BBCanada.com") for services through the BBCanada's websites, www.bbcanada.com and www.gitescanada.com (the "Websites"). If you do not agree to these terms, you will not be able to proceed, so please review these terms carefully:
- You (the "Buyer") agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Online Contract (the "Contract") with respect to the goods, services and information provided by or through the Websites. The Contract constitutes the entire and only agreement between BBCanada and the Buyer. The Buyer agrees to review the Contract prior to purchasing any goods or services. The purchase of goods or services shall be deemed acceptance of the Contract. By accessing or using the "Service" you agree to be bound by these "Terms". If you disagree with any part of the "terms" then you may not access the "Service".
- The Buyer represents and warrants that (i) the credit card information supplied is true, correct and complete and (ii) charges incurred by the Buyer will be honored by the Buyer's credit card company and (iii) Buyer shall pay charges incurred by Buyer at the amounts in effect at the time incurred including all applicable taxes.
- All materials contained in the Websites are the copyrighted property of BBCanada. The Buyer may view and download material from the Websites for the Buyer's personal, non-commercial home use only.
- To reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, modify, distribute or publicly perform or display material from this site, the Buyer must first obtain permission from BBCanada.
- All materials, images, photos or text submitted or uploaded to the Websites must be free of copyright protection. Copywritten material will be allowed if proper documentation can be provided.
- DISCLAIMER: BBCanada is not responsible for the accuracy of information supplied by a Buyer. Accuracy of information on the Websites is maintained by two methods. First, a Buyer has access to its homepage and database by BBCanada's BBDUG technology so the Buyer can update the Buyer's own data. Second, a Buyer may mail pictures and information to BBCanada and BBCanada will update the Buyer's homepage and personal data. LIABILITY: When permitted by law, BBCanada will not be responsible for lost profits, revenues, or data, financial losses or indirect, special, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages. In the event that any users and others who access or use the "Service" incur financial losses as a result of the "Service", BBCanada may or may not, at its sole discretion, opt to remedy these financial losses by offering a credit, that will not surpass the annual cost of the "Service", towards the subscription to the "Service" due at the time of their next BBCanada membership renewal. IN-HOUSE BOOKING ENGINE: It is the sole responsibility of the property owner(s) to ensure all of their information is kept current in RezWizard. In the event of a double booking it will be the sole responsibility of the property owner(s) to find comparable alternative accommodations for the guest(s).
- Refund Policy: If the Buyeris not completely satisfied with BBCanada's product or services within seven (7) days after having made its purchase, BBCanada will provide a refund subject to a $25.00 administrative fee. All requests for refunds must be submitted in writing (postmarked) or via email within the seven (7) day period following the purchase. The refund policy does not apply to custom web design work, for sale pages, Marketplace ads or domain hosting. Any request to cancel or delete a listing after such time will be non refundable.
- BBCanada reserves the right to refuse service, in this event a full refund will be issued.
- BBCanada does not spam its clients. BBCanada does not give, share or sell its mailing lists or data. BBCanada's software has built in tools to protect clients' email addresses from would-be spammers. BBCanada has a Privacy Officer (email@example.com) that will be happy to answer any questions.
- This Contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein. Each of the parties to this Contract hereby attorns to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Ontario.