Bed and Breakfast
Sybille's Garden Bed & Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
Enjoy your stay at Ontario's West Coast
- Rooms: 4
- Price: Pricing per night from: Nov. to April: $95 to $120; May - Oct: $110 to $140
- Breakfast Service:
- Early 20th Century 2-storey yellow brick home with large wrap-around porch and balcony located in a charming Victorian Village of beautiful homes and gardens.
- Four guest rooms; 3 w private en-suite showers; Blossoms Room: queen-size bed w. 4-pc en-suite w. soaker tub, bar fridge, coffee maker; Ivy room: queen-size bed, bar fridge,coffee maker; Refreshm.Centre: fridge, microwave, coffee maker, tea kettle.
- 15 minutes to Lake Huron. 30 minutes to Blyth Festival and Huron Country Playhouse; 40 minutes to Stratford Festival, London and Goderich.
- Quiet guest sitting room, books, TV,VCR,DVD player. Relax in our garden. Wireless Internet Access. visit us at https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Sybilles+Garden
- Delicious full breakfasts. Home-grown fruits/berries in season. Food sensitivities? Tell us about them when booking and we'll accommodate you. Open year round. Reservations preferred. English and German spoken.
- Morning Glory Room w. King-size bed and & Ivy Room w. Queen-size bed feature fabulous hand-stretched, non-allergenic Mulberry Silk Duvets
- Check In/Check Out: 3 PM, or by arrangement
- Cancellation: 48 hours
- Seasonal Information: year-round. Min stay 2 nights 3 nights on long w., Surcharge f shorter stays from 25%
Payment Methods & Discounts
Sybille's Garden Bed & Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.