Bed and Breakfast
Talwood Manor B+B Bed and Breakfast
Small town ambiance, Canal District, Sugarloaf Marina, Lake Erie Shoreline
- Rooms: 4
- Price: Charming Accommodations Inspected by FOBBA. Low season rates $130. - $155. High season rates $150 - $175. + HST.
- Breakfast Service:
- Circa 1915. Quiet Tree lined street. Temperature controlled rooms. Minutes from 3 Bicycle Paths. Cycle along the water. 10 minutes from South Niagara Rowing Course.
- Traditional B&B', Farm to Table, Guest Robes, Slippers, Hair Dryers & Toiletries. Filtered Water. Complimentary beverages. HD Cable TV, High Speed WiFi.
- Walkable to Canal District, restaurants, marina and museum. Beach in town. Relax on Screened Verandah or in the Garden Gazebo.
- Showboat Festival Theatre and Roselawn Centre directly across the street. Piano in guest area for special events.
- 25 minutes to Niagara Falls. 20 minutes to USA boader, 40 minutes to NOTL. Watch the ships of the world sail by. Walkable to Canal Days Festival events.
- Sun bathe in garden. Ample private off street parking. Secure bicycle storage. Ask about luggage transfers.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in time @ 0200 pm. Check out by 11:00 am following day. Special arrangements in advance. Deposit at time of booking.
- Cancellation: Cancellation within two weeks, full room rate charged. Surcharge charge of $50.00 for any cancellations.
- Seasonal Information: Decorated seasonally inside and out. Open year round.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Talwood Manor B+B
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.