Bed and Breakfast
Taste The Past Bed and Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
Your home away from home in the Drumheller Valley
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Single $130.00 Double $150.00 tax included
- Breakfast Service:
- Turn of the Century Home located in downtown Drumheller. Tastefully restored - antiques.
- Lovely guest sitting room with fireplace, and library.
- 3 guest bedrooms - located on the 2nd floor, 2 with ensuite baths, 1 with private detached bathroom. All 3 bedrooms equipped with air conditioners.
- Specialty breakfast served in sunny dining room.
- Royal Tyrell Museum of Paleontology/ Passion Play/Rosebud Theatre/ Kaleidoscope Theatre/ Quilting in the Badlands, and much more
- Open veranda and backyard available for guest use
- Check In/Check Out: 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. unless prior arrangements made. Check Out 10:00am
- Cancellation: 2 days
- Seasonal Information: Open to guests year round.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Taste The Past Bed and Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.