Bed and Breakfast
The Black Licorice Tree B&B by Sandbanks Bed and Breakfast
Your private escape to beautiful Prince Edward County.
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Choose the private two room Farmhouse with screened in porch (4pp) for $378/nt or the private Beachhouse room in the carriage house for $199/nt (2pp) Weekend Rates add $20
- Breakfast Service:
- Choose either The Beach House room in the carriage house (2pp) or the two rooms in the Victorian Farmhouse (4pp) with screened in porch overlooking West Lake
- Just minutes from the Beaches and walking trails of Sandbanks Provincial Park, the location is ideal for guests wanting to explore the County & get away to relax.
- Breakfasts is our specialty with fresh local ingredients (incl great coffee) served at your private table on our screened in front porch overlooking West Lake. Ask about our Weekend Brunchs
- Located on the Arts Trail we have an active pottery studio onsite. You'll find handmade ceramics in the B&B and on the breakfast table.
- Hosts Mark, Melanie and dachshund Lexi live separately on the property, giving guests a safe and private stay ensuring they enjoy Prince Edward County to its fullest
- All guest will have their own private eating area, fire pit and space to relax private walking trail on the 7 acre property.
- Check In/Check Out: Rooms are ready by 3:00pm. Please arrange a check in time when making your reservation. Check out is 11:00am. 613-970-3031
- Cancellation: Credit card required to secure reservation with 50% deposit. There are no refunds on deposits this year due to circumstances. Cancellations within 7 day will be charged for the entire stay.
- Seasonal Information: Discounted shoulder season months are April/May and October/November (further discounts available on last minute bookings) 613-970-3031
Payment Methods & Discounts
The Black Licorice Tree B&B by Sandbanks
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.