Bed and Breakfast
The Black Licorice Tree B&B by Sandbanks Bed and Breakfast
A private and romantic getaway in the heart of Prince Edward County
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Weekday Rates start at $169* for double occupancy (add $19 pp for weekend brunch menu). Discounted rates for shoulder season and last minute bookings. Two night minimum, unless available.
- Breakfast Service:
- This charming Victorian home sits on a large property with newly renovated guest rooms and ensuite bathrooms.
- Just minutes from the Beaches and walking trails of Sandbanks Provincial Park, the location is ideal for guests wanting to explore the County & get away to relax.
- Breakfasts is our specialty with fresh local ingredients (incl great coffee) served at your private table on our screened in front porch overlooking West Lake. Ask about our Weekend Brunchs
- Located on the Arts Trail we have an active pottery studio onsite. You'll find handmade ceramics in the B&B and on the breakfast table.
- Hosts Mark, Melanie and dachshund Lexi live separately on the property to assist guests with suggestions and other needs so they can enjoy Prince Edward County to its fullest
- Plenty of privacy for the guests to enjoy with separtate living room, dining room, screened in heated porch, fire pit and private walking trail on the 7 acre property.
- Check In/Check Out: Rooms are ready by 3:00pm, but we can check you in before then. Please arrange a check in time when making your reservation. Check out is 11:00am. 613-970-3031
- Cancellation: Credit card required to secure reservation. Cancellations received less than 7 days prior to check in will be charged for the full stay. A $25 administration fee will be incurred for all cancellations unless room is rescheduled. .
- Seasonal Information: Discounted shoulder season months are April/May and October/November (further discounts available on last minute bookings) 613-970-3031
Payment Methods & Discounts
The Black Licorice Tree B&B by Sandbanks
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.