Arctic Chalet Cabin/Cottage
An authentic northern B&B that you will never forget!
- Rooms: 12
- Price: We offer a variety of accommodations: Rooms, cabin units and premium cabins ranging from $135/night to $225/night
- Breakfast Service:
- Bunk Bed
- The Arctic Chalet is a beautifully landscaped eco-friendly, non-smoking resort located on the outskirts of Inuvik.
- We provide beautiful rooms and cabin accommodations as well as eco-friendly adventure tours above the Arctic circle.
- The big attraction summer and winter is our beautiful and friendly all-white huskies that you can play with and walk.
- For just $20 per person you can get a morning ride with the huskies, available every day except Saturday.
- We offer complementary canoes for use on the lake next to the cabins.
- Enjoy sitting on your porch or balcony with a view of our lakeside property surrounded with indigenous plants & forests.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in is at 3 pm and check-out is at 11 am.
- Cancellation: We have a 24-hour cancellation policy. However, if you are stuck on the Dempster and can't call until later, we will waive that if you book directly with us. .
- Seasonal Information: The Arctic Chalet is open year-round.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.