The Claddagh Inn Guest House
Spectacular 4 1/2 star 'barrier free' and 'bilingual' en-suite accommodations
- Rooms: 6
- Price: $140.00 standard queen; $165 Harbour-facing queen; $180.00 double; $215.00 King-Jacuzzi;
- Breakfast Service:
- The Claddagh Inn is the southern Avalon's Premiere Boutique B&B. An elegantly renovated former convent directly connected to the culture of rural Newfoundland
- Offering digital satellite TV, high-speed WiFi and featuring exquisite woodwork and beautifully decorated rooms overlooking spectacular St. Mary's Harbour.
- All rooms have private en-suite facilities and are named after historic Irish counties.
- We offer gourmet 3-course dinners by reservation and complimentary hearty homemade breakfasts served in our dining room overlooking the Harbour.
- Padraig's Folly' guest pub inspired by the Irish and seafaring history of the region. Features handcrafted 'Yellowbelly Brewhouse' tap beer, and some of the furniture from the Presentation Sisters private chapel; now the pub!
- Cozy en-suite rooms, private dining room, fun guest pub, comfy sitting room, a wonderful harbour view and plenty of exploring on tap, this premiere boutique B&B provides direct access to the many attractions of the Irish Loop.
- Check In/Check Out: Check Inn is 3 PM and check-out is 11 AM. Modified times will be happily arranged upon request.
- Cancellation: If you have to cancel please let us know at least 72 Hrs in advance. If you are unable to provide 72 Hrs notice and we cannot re-book your room, your card will be debited the full room rate. Please contact us for our Group and event Cancelation Policy.
- Seasonal Information: The Claddagh Inn season begins on the first day in May and will continue to the 31st of October. The Inn can be booked for private occasions and corporate events during the off-season, contact Patrick or Carol.
Payment Methods & Discounts
The Claddagh Inn
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.