Bed and Breakfast
The Duchess of Wellington Bed and Breakfast
Guests are presented with elegant surroundings and sumptuous food.
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Suite prices are $C130 to $C135, including breakfasts for 2, internet & parking.
- Breakfast Service:
- The Duchess is an 1896 Queen Anne mansion with many original features: stained glass windows, winding oak staircase and panelling & lighting fixtures carefully restored.
- Guests have the use of 3 large rooms on the ground floor..the Parlor with large screen cable and DVD, Music Room with piano and library, and the dining area for breakfast or refreshments next to a toasty fireplace.
- Our second floor bedrooms suites each have a unique character, but all are Victorian sliding into Craftsman. Bath choices include an oversized claw-foot tub, a Jacuzzi-shower or circular shower.
- The Capitol Theatre has a star-studded series of productions lined up, just a 5 minute stroll from the Duchess. Watch for packages.
- The Duchess is in Old Chatham, a few minutes walk from historic downtown, on a treelined residential street surrounded by century homes.
- Check out our web-site for a lengthy list of Chatham and area's great restaurants, wineries and historical attractions. Chatham was a major venue in the War of 1812 and the Underground Railway in the 1840's.
- Check In/Check Out: Flex arrangements can be made; our usual times are:check in after 3:00PM, out before 11:00AM.
- Cancellation: Your deposit will be fully refunded if you cancel with a least 72 hours notice.
- Seasonal Information: The Duchess changes with the seasons, and is open 12 months a year.
Payment Methods & Discounts
The Duchess of Wellington
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.