Bed and Breakfast
The Fiddle and the Sea B&B Bed and Breakfast
The Fiddle and the Sea is a bed and breakfast rated 4 1/2 STARS Canada Select.
- Rooms: 4
- Breakfast Service:
- We have a recently constructed house with four rooms (all with private bathroom). Private entrance to guests level. We are Fiddlers Friendly.
- Our guests will enjoy a hearty breakfast served in our dining room with a splendid view on the Port Hood Island.
- It is on the Ceilidh Trail, where you can experience the living Celtic Culture and hear the famous Cape Breton music
- We have miles of sandy beaches on the warmest waters in eastern Canada. Near the Celtic Shore Coast Trail. Ideal for biking and hiking.
- Bicycles available for guests. Our B&B is only 30 minutes away from the golf course. Only 10 minutes away from the famous Red Shoe Pub.
- French and spanish also spoken. Complimentary coffee, tea, refrigerator. www.nsbedandbreakfast.com www.canadaselect.com
- Check In/Check Out: 04:00 pm / 10:30 am
- Cancellation: If cancelled 7 days or more before the date of arrival, 100% of your deposit will be refunded. Less than 7 days (see email confirmation) will result in a one night charge plus 50% of the cost of the rest of the stay. The balance of your deposit will be refunded.
- Seasonal Information: Contact us for inquiries about availability between October 23rd and May 15th.
Payment Methods & Discounts
The Fiddle and the Sea B&B