The Lodge at Pine Cove Lodge
Discover The French River
- Rooms: 17
- Price: For the 2016 Season, rates for a Studio cottage start at $165/night in Low Season and $285/night in High Season. Please inquire about our one, two and three-bedroom cottages. Low season May-mid June & October. High season Late June-mid-September.
- Breakfast Service:
- Bunk Bed
- The Lodge at Pine Cove is located right on the French River near the community of Noelville, a 105-km (66-mile) heritage waterway Provincial Park that winds its way through a maze of channels and bays from Lake Nipissing to Georgian Bay (Lake Huron).
- Private cottages make up all our accommodation and each has been individually designed to fit into its landscape. The cottages are outstanding in terms of craftsmanship - some newly renovated - simple but elegant.
- The resort is made up of 17 cottages ranging from studios to 1, 2 and 3-bedrooms, all stylishly and thoughtfully designed. Each have ensuite bathrooms (some w/ copper soaking tubs), screened porches, handcrafted wooden furniture and king or twin beds.
- The Lodge at Pine Cove is nestled on 3,000 feet of waterfront between picturesque Wolseley Bay and Pine Cove. It is a spectacular 6,500 sq. ft. lodge with fine dining in its lovely dining room with screened porch over the French RIver and Pine Cove..
- Set in a very private cove that is a swimmers' paradise, the new Lodge at Pine Cove features soaring cathedral ceilings, three stone fireplaces, a library, and a lounge overlooking Wolseley Bay.
- There are two dining areas serviced by a top class kitchen, an elegant bar with a fine wine list, and conference facilities for corporate guests. Additonal amenities include luxury teas, appliances, barbeques, laundry, docking facilities, canoes & kayaks.
- Check In/Check Out: Check-in is 4PM. Check-out is 11AM.
- Cancellation: Because of our small size, cancellations affect us significantly. If a cancellation is made 30 days before arrival, you may apply the entire amount of your deposit towards a future stay within the next year less a $100.00 handling charge.
- Seasonal Information: The Lodge at Pine Cove is open from early May until October.
Payment Methods & Discounts
The Lodge at Pine Cove
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.