Bed and Breakfast
The Monastery B&B Bed and Breakfast
Luxury accommodation in an historic Bracebridge property.
- Rooms: 3
- Price: At present, we are not accepting any guests due to the COVID-19 situation.
- Breakfast Service:
- A modern renovation of a 1928-83 Anglican monastery - luxury air-conditioned accommodation in an historic Bracebridge property.
- A 1.4 acre riverfront site in a quiet residential neighbourhood, yet 2 minutes from downtown Bracebridge, and central to Muskoka's many attractions. Wilson's Falls hiking trail is about one block away, connecting to the Trans-Canada Trail.
- Palmer Room: spacious and airy room with Queen bed, 3-pc ensuite washroom, and large change room.
- Larkin & Sadler Suites: your own 2-bedroom suite with private hallway and 3-pc washroom.
- Generous and creative breakfasts are served in either the formal dining room, or at the family room / kitchen oak table looking out at the river ravine.
- Spacious Guest Lounge with notes and pictures on the site's history. In-house wireless broadband internet access.
- Check In/Check Out: Check-in arranged individually; normal check-out 11:00am.
- Cancellation: No charge with 48 hrs notice or if we are able to fill the vacancy; otherwise one night's amount, or 50% of account for multiple night reservation.
- Seasonal Information: Open year round, November through May by reservation only. Two night minimum on summer/fall weekends. Friday or Sunday one-nighters are OK - if Friday is filled, a Saturday-only might be accepted - check availability in 'Bedrooms' tab.
Payment Methods & Discounts
The Monastery B&B
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.