The PEAK Sunset Bed and Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
Sit on deck overlooking the St. John River and watch unbelievable sunsets
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Double Occupancy is $100.00/night in Off Season; Double Occupancy is $115.00 Peak Season
- Breakfast Service:
- 5 minutes to downtown Woodstock, the Farmers Market, Creek Village Art Gallery and Cafe, Walmart etc.
- 15 minutes drive to USA border; 1 min. to snowmobile trail; 1 hr drive to Fredericton, NB (lots of shopping) and Grand Falls, NB (take a zip-line across the Gorge)
- 15 km from 18-hole golf course (Covered Bridge Golf Club) and the longest covered bridge in the world;
- Places to see: the Connell House, Old County Courthouse, historical walking tour of Victorian era houses, Dooryard Arts Festival, Old Home Week; walk the Meduxnekeag Valley Nature Preserve trail,
- We have 2 Tesla Electric Car Chargers
- Check In/Check Out: Check in at 4:00 p.m. and Check Out by 11:00 a.m.
- Cancellation: Cancellations made within 24 hours of arrival time will be assessed a penalty fee of the first night rate.
- Seasonal Information: Open Year Round
Payment Methods & Discounts
Nearby Attractions / Services
Art Studio / Art Galleries / Museums
Theatre / Entertainment / Casinos
Schools / Universities / Hospitals
Additional meals / Culinary Expertise
Golf / Tennis
What is commented about this B&B?
Alex and Joanne, From Saskatoon | September 18, 2017
Diane and John, From Burlington Ontario | July 31, 2017
Anonymous, From st. john's, nl | July 8, 2016
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.