The Stream Bed and Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
Hockley Valley protected Nottawassaga river property on the Niagara Escarpment
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Pricing per night from $95-$115 for single in deluxe rooms, $125-$155 double occupancy; $20 extra person charge. SORRY - DURING PEAK SEASON, WE HAVE A TWO NIGHT MINIMUM ON WEEKENDS. (March 1 through Nov. 30 and Christmas and holiday weekends)
- Breakfast Service:
- Four acres of scenic property nestled in the beautiful Hockley Valley, explore a maze of woodland trails leading to the headwaters of the Nottawasaga river.
- Three bedrooms with queen-size sleigh beds; lounge with large fireplace; deck with hot tub overlooking our meandering stream. The sound will lull you to sleep.
- Easy access to the world famous Bruce Hiking Trail, this hilly and most scenic section takes you through forests and across many foot bridges. Minutes from Mono Cliffs Provincial Park. Views designed to take your breath away.
- Winner of numerous awards, including 'Best in Canada' (2003)', 'Friendliest Hosts in North America' (2005), Best B&B Accomodation for Hills of Headwaters Region' (2003, 2005); 'Best Place to Visit Again and Again (2006)'
- Lots to do and see all times of the year: some of Ontario's finest hiking, skiing, biking, golfing and dining.
- Only 45 minutes from Toronto Airport. Centrally located for day trips to the many tourist attractions of Toronto, Niagara and Georgian Bay.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in at 2 p.m., check out by 11:00 a.m. If available, late check-out for added fee of $15 an hour (ask for availability).
- Cancellation: If booking more than 30 days ahead, there is a two week cancellation policy in effect. If less than 30 days, a 7 day cancellation policy is in effect. Less than either results in a 50% of entire stay charged to your credit card.
- Seasonal Information: Beautiful wildflowers in the spring; lush forests in the summer; spectacular leaves in the autumn; superb skiing in the winter. A place for all seasons!
Payment Methods & Discounts
Nearby Attractions / Services
Airport / Bus / Train Pickup
Biking / Hiking trails
Theatre / Entertainment / Casinos
Courses / Workshops
X-Country / Downhill Skiing / Snowmobile
What is commented about this B&B?
Kim, Jian and Kayla Sinibaldi, From Lucan Ontario | April 26, 2016
Laney, Zoey, Ted, and Jamie, From Toronto, Canada | July 12, 2013
Lisa Ramer, From Alberta | December 29, 2011
Greg and Denise Lambdon, From Sudbury, Canada | September 14, 2010
Anonymous | December 5, 2009
The Baileys, From Ft. Walton Beach, Florida | July 14, 2008
Jeff & Mary Loudin, From Akron, Ohio | June 11, 2008
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.