Bed and Breakfast
Timber Green Bed and Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Room prices range from $145 to $170 per night with no added taxes or other fees, based on double occupancy.
- Breakfast Service:
- Timber Green Bed & Breakfast is a small guest house that offers comfortable overnight accommodation in the foothills of the beautiful Canadian Rockies. We are north of Rocky Mountain House and 2½ hours from Calgary, Edmonton and the Columbia Icefields.
- Three private rooms are available with no minimum number of nights. The grounds comprise six acres of woodlands sloping down to a creek. We have samples of choice local restaurant menus in town and can advise on activities and sights in the area.
- The Western Room ($170) is on the main floor and features a queen-size bed, large shower and clawfoot tub. It opens out onto a private deck. A workstation is provided with a printer, as needed.
- The Sunset Room ($155) is on the second floor with a great view to the southwest of the setting sun, hence its name. It has a king-size bed, a shower and tub combo in the ensuite as well as a private wall-mounted TV in the bedroom.
- The Red Room ($145) is on the second floor and has a red theme to the décor. It has a queen-size bed and a shower stall in the three-piece ensuite. The room offers a view of the surrounding forest. It has a private wall-mounted TV and workstation.
- All rentals include ensuite bathrooms, secure Wi-Fi internet, continental and hot breakfasts, access to a cozy sitting area with a wide range of book titles and a big-screen TV, and a snack preparation area with bar fridge.
- Check In/Check Out: Guests should check in any time after 3:00 PM and check out by 11:00 AM. Earlier check-ins can sometimes be arranged.
- Cancellation: If you book with us and later need to cancel your booking, we reserve the right to charge a fee for one night's stay if you cancel with less than 7 days notice.
- Seasonal Information: We are open year-round
Payment Methods & Discounts
Timber Green Bed and Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.