Bed and Breakfast
Tír na nÓg Inn Bed and Breakfast
Join us for a relaxing and peaceful hoilday from life's chaotic schedule.
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Pricing per night from $105 single to $160 double, $35 extra per person. 10% Discount on stays of 4 or more nights
- Breakfast Service:
- + Washbasin in room
- Come join us at our 'Gentle Island' oasis Bed & Breakfast in beautiful St. Peter's Bay. Our ideally situated Provincial Heritage Place home, built in 1870, will offer you many options for your holiday pleasure.
- Just outside our door, hike or bike the Confederation Trail in the summer or snowmobile in the winter. Enjoy kayaking, canoeing, windsurfing, sailing, or deep-sea fishing from local harbours and beaches.
- The 900-acre PEI National Park is only 10 minutes away and is home to the Greenwich Interpretation Center, protected dunes, sandy beaches, and miles of hiking trails.
- We are within walking or biking distance to the shops in St. Peter's Bay, including the St. Peter's Court House Theatre where you can enjoy live local music and theatrical productions. Or simply relax on our veranda and experience the breathtaking sunris
- If you are travelling from the Iles-de-la-Madeleine or Nova Scotia, our home is only 30 minutes from the ferries in Souris and Wood Islands.
- We use Island products.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in after 3 pm. Check out by 11 am the following day. Airport pickup available.
- Cancellation: We require either a credit card or a cheque to hold a reservation. Cancellations must be made 72 hours in advance of scheduled arrival. A $25.00 administration fee will be charged for a cancelled multiple night stay.
- Seasonal Information: Open year-round with family and off-season rates and 10% discount on stays of 4 or more nights.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Tír na nÓg Inn
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.