Bed and Breakfast
Toba's Bed and Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
Charming hospitality in this waterfront home built by a ship captain in 1912.
- Rooms: 3
- Price: $190-$210
- Breakfast Service:
- This beautiful home with breathtaking sunsets has been restored into a traditional Nova Scotian Heritage home.
- Traveling means time for relaxation. With our unique onsite holistic wellness centre you can retreat and rejuvenate.
- When arriving you will be greeted by a mother - daughter duo ready to warmly welcome you to your east coast getaway.
- Our location is perfect for exploration with hiking trails in our back yard, kayaking a few steps away from our front door, a marvellous bicycle ride along the lighthouse route or if golfing is your game, courses are located just a short swing away!
- In the evening join us by our fire pit or feel free to share your days travels while sitting on the porch and watching the sun go down. When the sun doesn't shine we also offer inside activities such as puzzles and jeopardy for all of our guests.
- If you are wondering where to go and what to do, we offer detailed itineraries for all different travellers. Once we get acquainted, our itineraries can help guide you to many of the local stops and tourist attractions around the surrounding area!
- Check In/Check Out: Our check in time is from 4pm - 6pm. Check out is 10:30am. We are willing to make other arrangements if you are unable to arrive during this time or anticipate later arrival.
- Cancellation: 48 hours with refund ONLY if room finds a new guest.
- Seasonal Information: Open from May - November. Direct calling is required for winter inquiries.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Toba's Bed and Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.