Tuckamore Country Inn Auberge/Inn
- Rooms: 12
- Price: Pricing per night from $140 to $180 CDN.
- Breakfast Service:
- A 4 star Scandinavian style accommodations in Northern Nfld's rugged wilderness, just outside the fishing village of Main Brook.
- Local cultural offerings include encounters with the residents of the region's authentic Viking settlements at L'Anse aux Meadows.
- Newfoundland is the meeting place of the Labrador Current and Gulf Stream, creating a rich marine environment. Trips by boat or kayak available.
- Photo safari- Moose and Caribou early morning and late evenings.
- Outside Magazine has recognized Tuckamore Lodge as one of the six best for encountering Canada's outdoors.
- Recipient of the 2012 Pride Award, presented by The B&B Association of NL for raising the profile of the B&B Industry.
- Check In/Check Out: Check In any time after 1:00 P.M Check out 11:00 A.M
- Cancellation: 48 hours individuals, 30 days groups
- Seasonal Information: January to December.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Tuckamore Country Inn
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.