Bed and Breakfast
Twillingate Century House Bed & Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
Newfoundland hospitality greets you at the door in this 4 star Captain's House.
- Rooms: 4
- Price: Starting At $100 to $135
- Breakfast Service:
- Lovely Old Saltbox House located in the centre of Twillingate Harbour. Captain John Butcher built the house over 100 years ago. The staircase and a few other original things still remain. After Captain Butcher died he left the house to his son Arthur.
- Walking distance to lots of Tourist Attractions, hiking trails, and restaurants. A walk to the beach is just across the street.
- Very well decorated rooms which have their own ensuite.
- All rooms have views of the Harbour.
- Breakfast is included in the price. We try our best to provide a Hot Berry Strata each day. There are lots of self serve choices as well.
- Very large kitchen where we serve our breakfast and have a laugh. Social area has an old fashioned feel to it. Outside patio chesterfield to relax on after a day of exploring.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in is at 3:30 pm Check out is at 10:00 am
- Cancellation: You have 72 hours before your check in date to cancel or your credit card will be charged.
- Seasonal Information: We are open year round. Ask about off season prices.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Twillingate Century House Bed & Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.