Twin Birch Suites & Cottages Cabin/Cottage
Where Quality meets Hospitality in Prince Edward County
- Rooms: 6
- Price: $ 125 to $ 200/night for 2 people, additional people $ 25/night, plus 13 % HST, pet fee is $ 20/night/pet
- Breakfast Service:
- A small, beautifully landscaped and unique resort on West Lake in the quaint little town of Wellington in Prince Edward County with easy access to Lake Ontario and the famous Sandbanks Provincial Park. We offer complimentary park passes for each unit
- Many Dining options, East and Main Bistro, Drake Devonshire, Pomodoro Trattoria, Blumen Garden Bistro, Midtown Pub and The General for best coffee in Town
- Sandbanks Provincial Park is either a 20 min. drive or a 5 min canoe/kayak or SUP paddle away, fishing and endless boating possibilities on either West Lake or Lake Ontario
- Over 40 Wineries/Breweries/Distilleries are within 30 min driving, we have complimentary tasting cards to many of them. Biking along the Millenium Trail takes you to various wineries, bike rental on site or close by.
- We rent canoes, single or tandem kayaks and SUP and two vintage bikes ($) or bring your own, fishing off our docks.
- Please do not bring any visitors/guest on to the property for any length of time, as the Resort is for overnight guests exclusively. Thank you
- Check In/Check Out: Check in after 3 pm, check out by 10 am, $ 50 deposit on 1 or 2 night reservation, $ 250 for 3 plus night reservation, reminder is due upon arrival, pet fee is payable in cash upon arrival
- Cancellation: Deposit refunds: 100% for cancellations with 14 days notice (minus $25 admin fee), no refund for up to 13 days before arrival (if rebooked, frist night will be charged)
- Seasonal Information: Open Year round. Come and experience winter in the County, we have great Winter rates and offer winter monthly rentals starting in November to the end of March
Payment Methods & Discounts
Twin Birch Suites & Cottages
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.