Wasa Lake Guest House Guest House
Lakefront Accommodation in the Canadian Rocky Mountains
- Rooms: 5
- Breakfast Service:
- A Base Camp for Adventure Seekers and Wellness Enthusiasts located in the beautiful Canadian Rocky Mountains
- Private sandy beach, dock, green grass, shade trees, lakeside patio, and beach kitchen.
- We offer two Lakefront Suites in our Beach Cabin and three rooms in our walk-out basement in the Main House.
- Tamarack Suite has one queen bed and Pine Suite has two queen beds. Each suite has a sitting area and private outdoor deck.
- The Beach Cabin can sleep a maximum of six guests in two suites and has a private, detached bath house with two full bathrooms.
- The Main House Spruce Suite has three private bedrooms in the walkout basement. Lounging area. Private entrance. Shared bathroom.
- Check In/Check Out: 04:00 pm / 10:00 am
- Cancellation: If cancelled 60 days or more before the date of arrival, 50% of your deposit is refunded. Less than 60 days (see email confirmation) will result in no refund.
- Seasonal Information: Wasa Lake is located in the East Kootenay's of Beautiful British Columbia. The activities are endless! Here you can, swim, fish, boat, hike, mountain bike, climb, natural hot springs, golf, horseback ride, whitewater raft, etc.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Wasa Lake Guest House