Wasa Lakeside Bed & Breakfast Guest House
Lakefront Accommodation on Wasa Lake
- Rooms: 5
- Price: $2100/week Waterfront Cabin (Both Units) - $1050/week Waterfront Cabin (One Unit) - $100/room/night (2ppl) Main House + 5% GST
- Breakfast Service:
- Bunk Bed
- Lakefront accommodation with superb recreational opportunities and outstanding views of the Canadian Rocky Mountains.
- Private sandy beach, dock, green grass, shade trees, lakeside patio, and beach kitchen.
- We offer two Lakefront Suites in our Guest House and three rooms in our walk-out basement in the Main House.
- Tamarack Room has one queen bed and sitting area that overlooks Wasa Lake. Pine Room has two queen beds and a sitting area over looking the water as well. This suite comes with a another room, outside entrance, with two twin style bunk beds for kids.
- The Guest House can sleep a maximum of eight guests, four adults, four children and has a bath house steps away with two separate bathrooms.
- The Main House has three bedrooms in the walkout basement. Perfect accommodation for a place to rest after a magnificent day of adventuring in the surrounding area.
- Check In/Check Out: Check In 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm Check Out 10:00 am
- Cancellation: Winter Season: 5 day cancellation policy less $50 Fee. Summer Season: No cancellations once reservation is confirmed 'unless' we can re-book your time block less a one day per room cancellation fee. Guests are encouraged to purchase travel insurance.
- Seasonal Information: Wasa Lake is located in the East Kootenay's of Beautiful British Columbia the activities are endless. Here you can, swim, fish, boat, hike, mountain bike, climb, natural hot springs, golf, horseback rides, whitewater rafting, etc.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Wasa Lakeside Bed & Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.