Weir Inn Auberge/Inn
Contemporary B&B in a cove on the beach
- Rooms: 2
- Price: $140.00 / night with a 2 night minimum stay.
- Breakfast Service:
- private entrance with comfortable inside and outside sitting area. Walk on the ocean floor during low tide or watch the highest tides in the world. Observe the Reversing Falls phenomenon during low and high tides.
- coloured TV in bedrooms, wireless internet access, fridge and Keurig coffee maker; hot tub available upon request.
- 1 hr to Fredericton's Beaverbrook Art Gallery featuring Dali masterpiece; 1 hr from the resort town of St. Andrews by the sea and Minister's Island;
- 5 minutes to Digby Ferry and major attractions uptown, 2 minutes from the walking/biking trails of the Irving Nature Park, and 45 minutes from the spectacular views of the 19 km Fundy Parkway Trail
- pre-arranged short car tours to local areas or to local restaurant dining.
- Hospitality Saint John Tourism Awards 2015 and 2016 - Trip Advisor Top Accomodation Award for less than 50 Rooms
- Check In/Check Out: check in after 4PM and check out by 11 AM
- Cancellation: 48 hour notice for cancellation.
- Seasonal Information: open year round
Payment Methods & Discounts
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.