Join a proudly Canadian-owned and operated organization specializing in unique accommodations, representing 100% Canadian properties.
Annual membership is $149 (41 cents per day) plus tax and offers the following benefits:
- For the first time ever you can now benefit from BBCanada’s integral online booking system: BB Book-It. Visitors overwhelmingly prefer online booking so now is the time to take a small leap and give it a try. BB Book-It is free to you. The visitor pays a small commission of approximately 6%.
BBDug 9 is mobile friendly! All pages dealing with availability, calendars and reservations are now easily accessible via your mobile phone or tablet.
Pro Tip: Check out our comprehensive All-In-One Calendar. Here you can view the activity of all your rooms at once for the upcoming 14 days.
- Indexing on our site, ranked #1 in all Canadian Travel websites, receiving millions of visitors annually.
- Inclusion in our iPhone app.
- A complete webpage on our server detailing every aspect of your property: Bedrooms, Pictures, Descriptions, Policies, Meals (if any) Directions, Nearby attractions, Table with Amenities and Facilities at a glance, Testimonials and Methods of Payment.
- Select from an expanded list of categories the type of business that best describes your property: Auberge/Inn, B & B, Boutique Hotel, Cabin/Cottage, Glamping, Guest House, Heritage/Historical Home, Lodge, Short/Long Term Rental, Outfitter, Retreat, Spa & Vacation Homes.
- Access to modify all of your information at any time using our simple, update tool.
- Highlight your listing by opting in to purchase: Featured Listing, Wedding Listing and/or Getaway Listing (if relevant to your property).
- List in well-known nearby cities (within half-hour drive & up to a max of 4) with Location Management.
- Access to Insurance Partnership Program (IPP): Potential discounts of 10 - 30 % on your business, residential and personal insurance from this exclusive program.
- Link to your External Booking Engine from your BBCanada listing.
- Access to dyanmic For Sale section for purchasing & selling niche properties.
- Quarterly newsletter for BBCanada members-only containing tourism trends, experts' advice and useful tech tips.