The Willows Inn B & B Auberge/Inn
SUPERIOR ACCOMMODATIONS ON THE GREATEST LAKE OF ALL.
- Rooms: 4
- Price: Pricing per night $105 to $115. Rossport is situated on the north shore of Lake Superior and is the Gateway to the Lake Superior National Marine Conservation Area and the site of paintings by 'Group of Seven' artists.
- Breakfast Service:
- Formerly the ROSSPORT SCHOOLHOUSE which has been completely renovated. The Inn has four large rooms with lake views, sitting areas, satellite TV and one room with a fireplace. Separate owners residence attached to the Inn.
- Guest sitting/dining common area with fireplace on the main floor; library and Wi Fi.
- Large sun decks with views of the harbour and the Rossport Islands.
- Full breakfast included (menu to choose from upon arrival). Fine dining available a few steps from The Willows.
- Prearranged canoe, kayak rentals & hiking/snowshoe trails right at our front door. Trans Canada, Voyageur/Casque Isle/Rossport Coastal Trails accessible from the Willows.
- Listed in 'The Best Places to Bed & Breakfast in Ontario'
- Check In/Check Out: Check in 4 pm. Check out 10:30 a.m.
- Cancellation: Cancellations on less than 48 hours notice & Two Weeks notice on extended stay or multiple room reservations are subject to a cancellation fee if we are unable to re-book the space.
- Seasonal Information: OPEN ALL YEAR. Plan a weekend getaway, Please ask us about Gift Certificates for the holidays or other special occassions.
Payment Methods & Discounts
The Willows Inn B & B
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.