Windsbreath Celebrations, Retreats, B&B Retreat
Cosy historic farmhouse with warm hospitality, 5 minute drive from downtown
- Rooms: 2
- Price: : $79 single $99 double, $119 triple, , $139 four (children under 5 free)
- Breakfast Service:
- Bunk Bed
- Windsbreath is located in Sackville, N B, near the Nova Scotia border, with easy access to Nova Scotia, PEI and New Brunswick.
- From our hilltop setting, on the edge of town you can view the surrounding hills and fields and catch a glimpse of the Bay of Fundy
- Our three-acre property contains a Cretan Labyrinth, wild meadows; pathways, gardens, a front porch for relaxing on, and a lovely view of our ever changing sky (including both sunsets and sunrise)
- Five minutes drive from downtown Sackville, you are just a jump away from Mt Allison university and the vast array of activities, shops, restaurants and waterfowl park, with access to the trans Canada trail
- We have three second floor bedrooms with lovely views of the surrounding hils and fields. A large full bath over looking the Bay of Fundy and a half bath downstairs (Shared by guest rooms, often private in off season)
- . We provide a gourmet breakfast each morning. We are also very happy to aid in travel plans.
- Check In/Check Out: Check-in: 5 pm -11 pm, earlier check ins may be arranged. Check Out 11:00 am (flexible)
- Cancellation: Free cancellation within 48 hours if booking is 14 days or more in advance , cancel up to 7 days before check-in - 50% refund, Prepay 50% when booking , 50% month before arrival
- Seasonal Information: Open year round
Payment Methods & Discounts
Windsbreath Celebrations, Retreats, B&B
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.